Latest updates: EU’s chief Brexit negotiator says gaps on level playing field, governance and fisheries are still not bridged
- Johnson and Von der Leyen to meet in bid to resolve stalemate
- No 10 offers to drop internal market bill clauses if EU deal agreed
- What happens if the UK and EU fail to agree a Brexit deal?
- What is the ratchet clause and could it sink the Brexit talks?
- ‘Boris Johnson’s lustre has faded’: European media dissect painful talks
From The Guardian’s Lisa O’Carroll.
Brexit Party’s Richard Tice believes there will still be a deal but tells Sky News reality is that no deal will be “like a pothole in the road compared to what businesses and what people have had to put up with this year”.