- Polls open across state for voting in twin Senate elections
- Democrats Ossoff and Warnock challenge Loeffler and Perdue
- Trump call to Raffensperger electrifies voters at Georgia rally
- Republican Hawley dodges question during Fox News grilling
- Sign up to receive First Thing – our daily briefing by email
Jacob Blake’s father, Jacob Blake Sr, led a march through Kenosha last night yesterday evening, calling on people to “make noise” and be “heard around the world.”
He spoke of the white police officer who shot his son last summer.
Kenosha, Wisconsin, is braced for more protests as prosecutors prepare to announce today whether they’ll charge a white police officer who shot a Black man in the back.