- Biden reveals $1.9tn coronavirus relief plan
- Lisa Murkowski of Alaska praises House vote
- Fourth House member tests positive for Covid after riot
- Trump ‘refusing to pay’ Giuliani’s legal fees after falling out
- Kamala Harris: how will the next vice-president wield her power? Join the Guardian for a live conversation on 18 January
The proposal seeks to set up community and mobile vaccination centers across the US.
“The Biden Administration will take action to ensure all people in the United States — regardless of their immigration status — can access the vaccine free-of-charge and without cost-sharing,” the transition team said in a statement.
More details on the plan: