Miami condo collapse: death toll reaches 28 as demolition expands search area

Read Time:31 Second

More than 117 still unaccounted for after remaining structure is brought down

Four more victims were discovered in the rubble of the collapsed South Florida condo building on Monday after crews set off a string of explosives that brought down the last of the structure, allowing search efforts to resume.

Miami-Dade’s assistant fire chief, Raide Jadallah, told family members that the bodies of three more people had been found, raising the death toll to 27 people. Daniella Levine Cava, the county mayor, later said another body had been found, bringing the toll to 28, with 117 people remain unaccounted for.

Continue reading… Source: The Guardian

0 0
Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleppy
Sleppy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.